Tuesday 30 July 2013

Styling & Setting design ideas & inspiration 

I took my inspiration for the concept of my shoot from Tim Burtons version of Alice in Wonderland.  I love the feeling you get from the Queen of Hearts, she brings that eeriness that you get when looking at Elizabethan portraiture.  I didn't want to directly copy the look overall that is why I kept my hair and and make-up more traditional. I just wanted to get the feeling acros within the final photos.  I love the gardens and the maze in the book and film and that is also what I tried to capture. I have put photos below to show the feeling I wanted to get across within my shoot.





I felt the Queen of Hearts definitely had an element of the Elizabethan era and was a fabulous character to look more closely at.  I have added photos below showcasing me trying to capture the Alice in Wonderland theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment