Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hair Design ideas and inspiration

I wanted to keep the hair traditional to the Elizabethan era with styling and accessories.  I looked at several images to gain my inspiration towards my final look.  I have put below my ideas and the steps of how i created my look.




To create my look I had to set the front of the hair using pins and straighteners in a figure of 8 weave.  This gives the hair an almost afro texture, the hair becomes very durable and easy to mould into shapes.  It also gives a fabulous finish and texture to hair.  I also created hair rats to build my style, to create these I used orange tissue paper (matched close to my models colour) stuffed inside nude tights.  I have added photos below to showcase the before, during and after processes.

hair rats

Before




Setting hair in pins


End result back

End result front


No comments:

Post a Comment